We are all stuck inside ... or at least you should be unless you have an essential job. There are hundreds of things we can all do.
Here is a list of 15 easy things you can start doing today during your own quarantine:
- Take a day or two and just relax. Do whatever you want, binge on Netflix, take a bath, or have breakfast at 1 pm.
- Get organized. If you have things to do, it will help you avoid going stir crazy, So, make a list of all the things you can do around your home.
- Deep clean your home. Pick one room and spend the entire day working in it.
- De-clutter. As you deep clean, set aside all the things you don’t need or no longer use.
- Sell those things online. When I was preparing to travel full-time, I sold thousands of dollars’ worth of stuff on Facebook Marketplace and eBay.
- Stretch every day. Personal recommendation: Follow Ted on Instagram or Facebook for daily yoga (M-Sa) 11 am central time.
- Read a book.
- Cook something new. Make it fun and put together a Chopped basket!
- Self-reflect and make a list of life goals.
- Moving forward, many people are going to be in financial distress. If you don't need to sell items, consider donating to local efforts.
- Clean out your junk drawer.
- Organize your important paperwork.
- Draft out a will.
- Watch some educational documentaries.
- Get an early start on this seasons yard work by going outside for at least one hour per day to get some fresh air.
BONUS: Unfortunately, this one only applies to a certain type of person.
You either are that person or know that person: Clean out your email!
What are some fun ways you have been passing the time during your own quarantine?
Hi, I’m Ashley, a small-town Wisconsin native, who at the age of 31, left a career in corporate Health Care in 2019 to embark on the trip of my life.
Follow me for Travel + Lifestyle blogs ashmonster.com
Drone photos. Scuba Diver. Ocean Hero. Promoter of helping people save money, chase their dreams, and travel.
Click here to read my story.